Monday, November 23, 2020

 Life evolves around tiny things.  The infinite universe is held in the space of a proton.  There are probably things that are even tinier things that we know nothing about.  We are ourselves a tiny speck of life on an infinitely big stage.  Words are even tinier things that come the tiny sparks of life that are ideas.

The smaller you get the bigger you get, which is counterintuitive and difficult to conceptualize, but it expands the whole way you think.  In the midst of all this infinitesimal infinite stuff are human emotions.  They shouldn't be able to affect the whole universe.  Yet that is exactly what happens.  Our insignificant emotions have all the significance of the ever-expanding universe.

That is what you are opening for me.  Allowing me to embrace that my earth-shattering orgasm that means nothing also means everything.  You have helped me see my tiny place in the universe, and given me the magnificent power of life.

Thank you.  I love you.  You have given me my joy and power.  Such small words with such great power.  This is what I can give to you.  The smallest spark of my life that will add it's sum to the universe with yours and grow exponentially.  From one insignificant spark of life to another.  Thank you for giving me the power of the universe.

The gift that will never stop growing.

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment